Email MeLance E. Berry
Lance is a lifelong resident of the Florida Panhandle. He grew up in Chipley, Florida as the youngest in a family of three boys. After graduating from Chipley High School, Lance attended Chipola Junior College in Marianna, Florida for one year before transferring to the University of Florida in Gainesville. While at the University of Florida Lance majored in management. He graduated cum laude in December 2005 and was awarded a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
Lance attended law school at the University of Florida Levin College of Law. While at the Levin College of Law he received several honors based on his academic performance, including membership in the Florida Law Review and book awards in Contracts and Securities Regulation. Lance received his Juris Doctor magna cum laude in May 2009. Following graduation Lance was given the honor of being inducted into the University of Florida's chapter of the Order of the Coif.
Since graduation Lance's practice has focused almost exclusively on personal injury and wrongful death claims. He is a member of the Florida Justice Association and is licensed to practice law in the state courts of Florida and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death - Plaintiff
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 2009
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 2011
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- J.D. magna cum laude - 2009
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Law Review: Florida Law Review, Board Member, 2007 - 2009
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- B.S.cum laude - 2005
- Major: Business Administration - Management
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Justice Association, Member, 2011 - 2013