Panama City Slip-and-Fall Accident Attorneys
Dog Bites - Negligent Security - Scaffold and Falling Accidents
Florida property owners are required to keep their property in good repair and fix or warn of any known defects or dangerous conditions. When you are injured on a person's property by a dangerous condition, the property owner should have reasonably known about, you might be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
Call us before you speak with an insurance carrier. You can reach us at 850-215-7777 today for a free consultation with an experienced Florida premises liability attorney.
An innocent answer to a loaded question from an insurance company representative could delay or preclude you from the compensation you deserve. Regardless of how friendly an insurance representative or claims adjuster appears, their primary goal is to limit the amount of compensation you receive from their company. If at all possible, DO NOT speak to an insurance company without experienced legal representation.
With offices in Panama City, attorney Larry Perry understands the lengths some insurance companies will go to in order to avoid or delay paying a legitimate claim. He has handled numerous slip-and-fall premises liability claims throughout the course of his legal career, which extends over 20 years, including over four years serving as a legal investigator at accident scenes. He understands Florida insurance laws and how to prepare a claim to obtain maximum compensation for injuries or losses. For additional information about our qualifications and the benefits of retaining our services, please visit our firm overview.
We handle a wide range of premises liability claims, including the following:
- Slip and fall - including slip and falls involving foreign substances, spills, and water on floors, aisles and hallways
- Trip and fall - including things left in the aisle, on the floors, and defects in the parking lot, sidewalks or walkway
- Animal attacks - including dog bites, knock downs, dog attacks and injuries from fear of being attacked or bitten
- Inadequate security - including inadequate lighting and security in parking lots, parking garages, stairwells, elevators and lobbies
- Dangerous and defective property - including pits, holes, ditches, hidden obstacles and property in disrepair
Caring, compassionate representation designed to get you results
If you have been injured because of a slip and fall or other dangerous condition, we encourage you to immediately contact an experienced slip-and-fall injury lawyer for a free confidential consultation and case evaluation by calling us at 850-215-7777 or filling out our intake form. Put our experience in your corner.