C. Brian DavidsonAssociate
Brian Davidson, a native of Russellville, Alabama, graduated as an Honors Student from Russellville High School in 1991. A 1995 graduate from the University of North Alabama, Brian was an active member of the Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity, Student Government Association serving as a Senator and Vice President as well as numerous other academic and social organizations on campus. Brian then earned his Juris Doctorate degree in 1998 from the Birmingham School of Law and was admitted to the Alabama State Bar in 1999. Brian is licensed to practice in all State courts in Alabama and in the Northern and Middle United States District Courts of Alabama as well as all Florida State Courts. Brian has had several legal articles published by the Birmingham Bar Association Bulletin. Brian was also an active member of the Shelby County Bar Association serving the Shelby County Bar Association as Treasurer. Brian is currently and active member of the St. Andrews Inns of Court.
Brian and his wife Kim, have two teenage sons, and previously lived in Helena, Alabama where he operated as a solo practitioner before relocating his family and practice to Panama City, Florida. Brian has also been an active volunteer leader in the Boy Scouts of America leading youth and adults and was very active in numerous adult leader training courses and has received numerous commendations and awards for his service with the BSA. Brian was also an active member and has served on the Board of Directors for the Helena Professional and Business Association, the Buck Creek Festival committee, the Helena United Methodist Church and the Helena Kiwanis Club. Here, Brian is an active member of the Panama City Kiwanis Club the St. Andrews Yacht Club as well as serving as a legislative advisor and advocate for the Seven Seas Cruisers Association which supports boater’s rights internationally.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Personal Injury
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Alabama, 1999
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama, 1999
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama, 1999
- Florida, 2014
- Birmingham School of Law, Birmingham, Alabama
- J.D. – 1998
- University of North Alabama, Florence, Alabama
- B.S. – 1995
- Major: Political Science
- Psychiatric Injuries in Workers’ Compensation, Birmingham Bar Association, 2001
- Calculating Workers’ Compensation Benefits, Birmingham Bar Association, 2000
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Alabama State Bar Association, Member, 1999 – Present
- Shelby County Bar Association, Member, 2008 – Present
- Birmingham Bar Association, Member, 1999 – 2008
- Alabama Trial Lawyers Association, Member – Board of Governors, 2000 – 2005
- Florida State Bar Association, Member, 2015 – Present
- Florida Justice Association, Member, 2015 – Present
- St. Andrews Inns of Court, Member, 2016 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- Davidson Law Firm, P.C., President, 2008 – 2013
- Patton & Veigas, P.C., Associate, 2002 – 2008
Pro Bono Activities
- Boy Scouts of America, 2004 – Present
- Kiwanis International, 2008 – 2012
- Seven Seas Cruisers Association, 2014 – Present
- Pi Kappa Alpha
Contact Our Professionals.
Tell us about your case and we’ll get back to you with a free case evaluation.
Bold labels are required.