Christopher A. YoungManaging Partner
Born and raised in Altha, Florida, Chris attended Grand Ridge High School and graduated as valedictorian. He finished his undergraduate studies at Chipola College and Florida State University. Chris began his legal career in 1997 clerking for a local attorney in Marianna, Florida. After seeing his father undergo a life-altering event leaving him a paraplegic, Chris chose to pursue a career in law and devoted himself to helping others who have been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence. In 2003, Chris received his Juris Doctorate from Louisiana State University – Paul M. Hebert Law Center. Since graduating law school, Chris has devoted himself solely to representing injured people and has obtained millions in settlements and judgments for his clients. Chris is a founding partner of Perry & Young, P.A. Chris enjoys off-shore fishing and anything sports related and is an avid car enthusiast. He is also active in his church and local community and serves on several local charitable boards and outreach programs.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 2003
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 2004
- Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D. – 2003
- Florida State University, Panama City, Florida
- B.S. – 1999
- Major: Business Management
- Chipola College
- A.A. – 1997
Honors and Awards
- Million Dollar Advocate, 2011 – Present
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers , 2014 – Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, 2003 – 2008
- Florida Justice Association, Member, 2005 – Present
- American Association for Justice, Member, 2005 – Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Big Brothers Big Sisters – Board Member, 2009 – 2012
- Chipola Appreciation Club – Board Member, 2010 – Present
Contact Our Professionals.
Tell us about your case and we’ll get back to you with a free case evaluation.
Bold labels are required.