Les was born and raised in Bay County where he attended Rutherford High School, graduating in 1990. During his undergraduate years at Florida State University, Les was an active member of the Sigma Chi Fraternity. After obtaining his law degree from South Texas College of Law, Les spent the first 14 years of practice in Tallahassee working primarily in the areas of insurance defense where he developed a sub-specialty in the defense of catastrophic claims involving heavy trucks and other commercial motor vehicles.
In 2012 Les accepted a position as a partner with Perry & Young, P.A., prompting him to return to his beloved hometown. Les is a member the Florida Bar and the State Bar of Georgia. He is also admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida. Les and his wife Jennifer have been married since 2000 and have two children. Les is active in the community serving on the Board of Directors for the Boys and Girls Club of Bay County as well as volunteering through the firm for a variety of charities and civic organizations. Les also enjoys spending time outdoors, hunting and fishing, boating with his family and cooking.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury-Plaintiff
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 1998
- Georgia, 2006
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
- J.D. – 1998
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Major: Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Issues Unique to Defending Trucking Claims, FDLA, 2009
Honors and Awards
- Florida SuperLawyers, Rising Star, 2009, 2011, 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Justice Association, Eagle Member
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Banker Lopez Gassler, P.A., Shareholder, 2009 – 2012
- Car Allison, P.A., Partner, 2005 – 2009
- McFarlain & Cassedy, P.A., Associate, 2001 – 2005
- Mang Law Firm, P.A., Associate, 1999 – 2001
Pro Bono Activities
- Boys and Girls Club of Bay County – Board of Directors
- Sigma Chi
Contact Our Professionals.
Tell us about your case and we’ll get back to you with a free case evaluation.
Bold labels are required.