Compensation For Victims Of Property Owner Negligence
Attorneys With Experience And Insight
Attorney Larry Perry understands the lengths some insurance companies will go to in order to avoid or delay paying a legitimate claim. Over his 20-year career, he has handled numerous slip-and-fall premises liability claims, including over four years serving as a legal investigator at accident scenes. He understands Florida insurance laws and the preparation necessary to obtain maximum compensation for injuries or losses.
Our lawyers handle a wide range of premises liability claims, including the following:
- Slip-and-fall — including slip-and-falls involving foreign substances, spills, and water on floors, aisles and hallways
- Trip-and-fall — including things left in the aisle, on the floors, and defects in the parking lot, sidewalks or walkway
- Animal attacks — including dog bites, knockdowns, dog attacks, and injuries from fear of being attacked or bitten
- Falling objects — occurring in stores, warehouses and other locations
- Negligent security — including inadequate lighting and security in parking lots, parking garages, stairwells, elevators and lobbies
- Dangerous and defective property — including pits, holes, ditches, hidden obstacles and property in disrepair
- Swimming pool accidents — including slip-and-falls, drowning and diving board accidents
- Parking lot accidents — including accidents occurring on both private and public property
- Day care injuries — including falls and assaults by day care providers
- Hotel and motel accidents — representing people from Florida, Alabama, Georgia and other states as well as foreign visitors
Caring, Compassionate And Results-Driven Representation
If you have been injured because of a slip-and-fall or other dangerous condition, we encourage you to immediately contact an experienced Panama City premises liability attorney for a free confidential consultation and case evaluation by calling us at 850-215-7777 or filling out our intake form. Put our experience in your corner.
Motor Vehicle Accident
ATV & Recreational Vehicle Accidents
Bicycle & Pedestrian Accidents Boating Accidents
Commercial Vehicle Accidents
Construction Zone Accidents
Distracted Driver Accidents
Drunk Driving Accidents
Head On Collisions
Jet Ski Accidents
Road Hazards & Falling Objects
School Bus Accidents & Public Transit Accidents
Texting & Cell Phone Accidents
Uninsured & Underinsured Motorists
Wrong Way Driver Accidents
Out-of-State Driver Accidents
Hit and Run Accidents
Tractor Trailer Accident
Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
Medical Malpractice & Nursing Home Negligence
Contact Our Professionals.
Tell us about your case and we’ll get back to you with a free case evaluation.
Bold labels are required.