- 24/7 availability — We have “go” teams on call at all times, ready to take action in the event of an accident.
- Two attorneys for each case — Each case is assigned to a lead attorney and a supporting attorney. This ensures continuity during the legal process and enables us to provide responsive service.
- A case nurse on staff — This medical professional monitors our clients after hospital discharge to ensure they get the medical care they need.
- A network of experts — We regularly work with an established network of experts and professionals, from accident reconstructionist's to actuaries, life-care planning specialists, and psychological experts.
- Foreign language services — We are here to assist you with your language needs, ensuring effective communication and understanding across different cultures including Spanish, German, Italian, French and more!
- Free consultations and contingent fees — Our work is conducted on a contingent fee basis. This means that you pay nothing unless we make a recovery on your behalf.
Perry & Young, P.A. is an amazing injury firm! They support many local clubs and school organizations around the Panhandle of Florida, including my FFA chapter at Cottondale High School. They are very friendly group of individuals and are always willing to help EVERYONE in their surrounding community!- Charlize R.
Perry and Young is a fantastic Law firm to work with! I have personally worked with Ted Howell on multiple occasions and he has been kind, professional, and extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend Ted and Perry Young.- Christopher A.
I want to Thank and Applaud P&Y Firm for supporting the Accident Scene Management class this past weekend. Not only did they make it affordable for motorcyclists to take this life saving class, they provided lunch with Mike Zinszer Atty present to share info on insurance tips and legal info specifically for people who ride.- Cynthia L.
Perry & Young, P.A. is an amazing attorney office. Their support for their community is phenomenal. They sponsor and constantly support many of the clubs and organizations in the Panhandle. I know personally that they sponsor the Cottondale FFA Chapter and supports us in anything we do- Kaitlyn H.
Kelly, Morgan, and Lauren are so welcoming and informative. They make a real difference both in and out of the office with their drive, ambition, and support.- Rebecca S.
I have used Ted Howell and Trina at this firm to help me for my claim and have referred other people as well to them that they have helped. They are dedicated to helping you and will go above and beyond for you. You will never have to wonder what is going on with your case as they always keep you in the loop. I highly recommend Ted and Trina if you need someone in your corner!- Hollie H.
Seriously so thankful to have found this firm. The staff at this establishment are so warm and welcoming and they are sharks they work hard you and put your needs first. Their communication is top tier they are patient and explain things to you so you can understand them. Thank you so much team Phillip you guys rock!- Lisa D.
I’m grateful to have chosen a firm that was professional, caring and made the process go smoothly. Ted and his team had great follow through and kept me informed throughout the entire process. I fully trust them and wouldn’t call anyone else.- Melissa M.
- Looking for Legal Advice?
- Looking to Learn More?
- Looking for Answers?
Free Legal Advice on LawCall
Our firm was founded here in Bay County, and our attorneys are local and care about our neighbors and friends. Each week as a service back to our community, we answer your questions on WMBB Channel 13. Have legal questions? Tune into LAW CALL each week or check out our list of previous episodes.