Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys in Northwest Florida
Nursing Home Negligence Lawyers in NW Florida
The Florida nursing home negligence attorneys at Perry & Young, P.A. know that residents of nursing homes and assisted living facilities are at the mercy of their caregivers. When those caregivers fail to treat residents with care and compassion, tragedy, injustice, and immense suffering can follow. Our law firm is dedicated to helping victims of negligence and abuse obtain justice and compensation for the wrongs done to them. We vigorously pursue litigation against nursing home management companies that have harmed vulnerable adults.
Obtaining the Best Possible Results FOR EVERY CLIENT
- Looking for legal advice?
- In need of a legal consultation?
- Looking for answers?
Our firm was founded here in Bay County, and our attorneys are local and care about our neighbors and friends. Each week as a service back to our community, we answer your questions on WMBB Channel 13. Have legal questions? Tune into LAW CALL each week or check out our list of previous episodes.
"Always willing to help EVERYONE in their surrounding community!"
- Perry & Young, P.A. is an amazing injury firm! They support many local clubs and school organizations around the Panhandle of Florida, including my FFA chapter at Cottondale High School. They are very friendly group of individuals and are always willing to help EVERYONE in their surrounding community!- Charlize R.
Signs of Nursing Home & Elder Abuse
Many nursing home residents are unaware of what is happening to them. Others may understand but are too afraid or intimidated to speak up. If you have noticed signs of negligence or abuse in your loved one’s care facility, you must take action.
Signs of nursing home negligence and elder abuse include:
- Unexplained bruises and abrasions
- Bedsores or pressure ulcers
- Dehydration and malnutrition
- Filthy bedclothes and conditions in the resident’s room
- Emotional withdrawal and sudden emotional outbursts
- Unusual behavior such as fear of being touched, rocking, or signs of agitation
Seeking Compensation & Justice for Victims of Abuse
When you choose us to represent your loved one, we will act quickly to initiate legal action. We will conduct a thorough investigation to document the negligence or abusive behavior of nursing home personnel and management. Perry & Young, P.A., will work diligently to build a strong and successful case designed to obtain compensation and justice. If your family member was a victim of negligence or abuse in a care facility and has since passed away, you may still have a legal cause of action against the facility.