Perry & Young Law Firm represented me with my discrimination case. Mrs. Jeanetta Brown conducted my intake and was a great pleasure to work with! From the beginning of initial contact to the end of my settlement, they treated me like family. The defendants wanted to treat me as a nuance, but my Perry & Young Law Firm didn’t treat me as such and made sure I was fairly compensated. I appreciate their patience, handling my case with care, and respect!- Brittany P.
I want to Thank and Applaud P&Y Firm for supporting the Accident Scene Management class this past weekend. Not only did they make it affordable for motorcyclists to take this life saving class, they provided lunch with Mike Zinszer Atty present to share info on insurance tips and legal info specifically for people who ride.- Cynthia L.
I’m grateful to have chosen a firm that was professional, caring and made the process go smoothly. Ted and his team had great follow through and kept me informed throughout the entire process. I fully trust them and wouldn’t call anyone else.- Melissa M.
I have used Ted Howell and Trina at this firm to help me for my claim and have referred other people as well to them that they have helped. They are dedicated to helping you and will go above and beyond for you. You will never have to wonder what is going on with your case as they always keep you in the loop. I highly recommend Ted and Trina if you need someone in your corner!- Hollie H.
I’m so very grateful for choosing this firm. Also I highly recommend Lance Berry! He has went above and beyond to help me. He genuinely and sincerely has compassion for others. He was very kind and understanding about my injuries and situations. Thank you so very much for everything you’ve done. I am forever grateful and will spread the word to anyone I know whom needs help after an accident!!!- Jennifer W.
Perry & Young is the best out there. I can't say enough about Phillip. Phillip communicated with me through the whole process, keeping me updated and answering any questions that I had. He was very knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile. I would highly recommend Phillip hands down the best there is.- Brandy B.
This law firm is who you need to call if you have an injury. I had the pleasure of working with Ryan and team; all who were prompt and knowledgeable both in informing me of updates or answering any questions I had. Thank you again!- Ann D.
This firm is the most professional company. I have recommended several clients to Phillip Stamman and he has provided excellent guidance. He has an exceptionally strong eye for detail that has been a benefit to his clients.- Myra H.
Why Hire Perry & Young, P.A.?
Although no one deserves to suffer an unexpected injury due to someone else’s carelessness, accidents are inevitable. When negligence threatens your health, career, and financial security, it’s imperative to turn to a personal injury attorney you can trust to prioritize your best interests from start to finish.
We understand that only some cases need to be settled through time-consuming litigation, which is why our firm takes the time to assess your unique goals and specific legal needs. Our team has a case nurse, a former insurance agent, and a network of established experts on our side to strengthen each client's case and continue our outstanding track record of success in Panama City Beach.
Pursuing Justice for Victims of Negligence & Abuse
Our lawyers have successfully handled thousands of cases in Panama City Beach and beyond, from truck accidents to whiplash injuries to motorcycle crashes. With hundreds of millions of dollars recovered for our clients, you can rely on Perry & Young, P.A. to provide the personalized representation you deserve for your specific needs.
We’re well-equipped to help clients facing various legal disputes, including:
- Medical Malpractice: From birth injuries to surgical errors, our firm has the necessary skills and experience to fight for your rights in various medical malpractice cases. Our firm can thoroughly investigate your case and fortify your claim with relevant evidence to maximize the value of your claim.
- Nursing Home Abuse: Our lawyers represent elderly victims of nursing home abuse in Panama City Beach. Our nursing home abuse attorneys are familiar with relevant local, state, and federal laws to help older adults and their loved ones navigate the legal intricacies and emotional burdens of filing a claim after experiencing neglect or abuse in assisted living facilities.
- Workers’ Compensation Disputes: Our lawyers have a proven track record of success in workers' compensation disputes. With over 15 years of advocating for wronged workers, injured employees can trust our firm to provide representation while effectively negotiating with employers and insurers.
How We Help
From the community to the courtroom, our diligent lawyers have an in-depth understanding of Florida laws and legal processes. Our founding attorneys bring invaluable experience to the table as former accident investigators, empowering them to review each case with a practiced legal eye and determine an effective and customized legal approach to employ for each client. When you choose to work with our firm, we’ll collaborate closely with you to assist with:
- Filing your claim: Initiating legal proceedings after an accident or injury is easier said than done. Filing a claim entails extensive paperwork, required documentation, and compelling evidence. Often, this entails seeking help from experts or witnesses who may add significant value to your claim. With our established network of connections, our lawyers can help you avoid delays or denials by ensuring important deadlines are met and guiding you through each step of these legal complexities.
- Establishing liability: The injured party bears the burden of proof in personal injury cases, meaning it's up to the victim to prove that the offending party's negligence directly caused their injury. Unfortunately, this can be a challenging and daunting task in many cases, especially those entailing large and powerful employers or insurance companies. Our attorneys can help you gather relevant evidence and present an effective argument to establish causation in your case.
- Assessing damages: In personal injury law, it’s imperative to avoid settling for less than the value of your claim. Our lawyers have over 15 years of experience advocating for the wrongfully injured, empowering clients to focus on their recovery without the added stress of unemployment or economic uncertainties.
- In-depth knowledge of insurance laws and regulations: With a former insurance agent on our team and an intimate knowledge of state and federal insurance laws, you can trust our attorneys to negotiate effectively on your behalf against insurance companies who may attempt to take advantage of you, such as by offering a lowball settlement or using evasive or confusing jargon to dodge accountability.
Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer in Panama City Beach
Since 2008, our seasoned attorneys at Perry & Young, P.A. have protected the rights of the wrongfully injured in Panama City Beach. From motor vehicle accidents to birth injuries to workers’ compensation disputes, our firm is committed to standing up for those rendered voiceless by unjust acts of negligence by pursuing maximum compensation on their behalf. With over 15 years of experience representing fellow Floridians, our comprehensive knowledge of Florida laws and diverse legal background make us the trusted source for
No one deserves to suffer due to someone else’s negligence. Contact us online to discuss your case with a trusted personal injury lawyer.