Surgical Error Lawyers in Northwest Florida
Attorneys Representing Victims of Surgical Errors in NW Florida
When we roll into the operating room on a gurney, we are entrusting our lives to the surgeon, anesthesiologist, and nurses who will perform and assist in the operation. If one of these highly trained and skilled professionals makes a mistake, it could lead to serious complications or death. For patients and their families, the irreversible nature of such negligence can be difficult to bear. Perry & Young, P.A., is a team of experienced medical malpractice attorneys who work hard to hold medical professionals responsible for their negligent actions. We seek answers about what happened as well as full compensation for all economic and noneconomic losses.
Our law firm represents people in surgical error cases involving:
- Wrong-site surgery
- Mistakes in administering anesthesia
- Post-surgical infections
- Other types of surgical negligence
- Mistakes in administering medications during or after the procedure
- Medical instruments or supplies left in the body
To schedule a free consultation about a surgical negligence case call our firm at (850) 215-7777 today.
- Looking for legal advice?
- In need of a legal consultation?
- Looking for answers?
Our firm was founded here in Bay County, and our attorneys are local and care about our neighbors and friends. Each week as a service back to our community, we answer your questions on WMBB Channel 13. Have legal questions? Tune into LAW CALL each week or check out our list of previous episodes.
"The staff at this establishment are so warm and welcoming"
- Seriously so thankful to have found this firm. The staff at this establishment are so warm and welcoming and they are sharks they work hard you and put your needs first. Their communication is top tier they are patient and explain things to you so you can understand them. Thank you so much team Phillip you guys rock!- Lisa D.
Surgical Errors Attorneys Licensed in Florida, Georgia & Alabama
Cases involving surgical malpractice and other forms of medical negligence involve complex issues. To get to the bottom of these cases, our law firm retains the services of nationally recognized surgeons, anesthetists, and other healthcare professionals. These experts can investigate the procedure and provide critical insights regarding the quality of care provided and how it failed to meet the expected standard of care.
Our attorneys will advocate for you in settlement negotiations or at trial, seeking the best possible outcome. You can depend on Perry & Young, P.A., to do everything we can to win your case.