Northwest Florida Amputation & Loss of Limb Lawyers
Serving Marianna, Panama Beach, Panama City, & Tallahassee
Amputations and the loss of limbs are sometimes the result of serious motor vehicle collisions, construction accidents, and medical malpractice, among others. Individuals who are unexpectedly left without an arm, leg, or other body part can face lifelong challenges and burdensome medical expenses.
If someone’s negligence has caused an accident that resulted in amputation or the loss of a limb, call Perry & Young. Our attorneys can fight to recover compensation for the damages you incurred. Consultations at our firm are free, meaning there is no reason to wait to find out how we can help you.
- Looking for legal advice?
- In need of a legal consultation?
- Looking for answers?
Our firm was founded here in Bay County, and our attorneys are local and care about our neighbors and friends. Each week as a service back to our community, we answer your questions on WMBB Channel 13. Have legal questions? Tune into LAW CALL each week or check out our list of previous episodes.
"They are dedicated to helping you and will go above and beyond for you."
- I have used Ted Howell and Trina at this firm to help me for my claim and have referred other people as well to them that they have helped. They are dedicated to helping you and will go above and beyond for you. You will never have to wonder what is going on with your case as they always keep you in the loop. I highly recommend Ted and Trina if you need someone in your corner!- Hollie H.
Skilled Representation for Amputation & Loss of Limb Cases in FL, AL, & GA
Our team is licensed to practice law in Florida, Alabama, and Georgia. We can represent those who live in the Sunshine State, as well as visitors. No two accident injury cases are the same, and the laws that impact them vary from state to state. This is not a worry for our skilled amputation and loss of limb lawyers in Northwest Florida. They are capable of helping victims regardless of where they are in these locations.
Available Compensation in Amputation & Loss of Limb Cases
Our lawyers thoroughly investigate accidents that lead to amputations and the loss of limbs. In doing so, they determine the maximum compensation victims could be entitled to. This money could cover economic damages and intangible losses.
These things include but are not limited to:
- Past, present, and future medical bills
- Necessary therapies and prosthetics
- Repairs or replacements for damaged property
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
- Loss of quality of life
Contact Perry & Young
If you are struggling with amassing expenses on top of the difficulties of adjusting to life after an amputation or losing a limb, call our firm. We are a team of compassionate legal professionals who can help you get the financial resources you deserve and need to recover properly.