Hiring a Marianna Birth Injury Lawyer
Our knowledgeable attorneys represent birth injury victims in Marianna and beyond.
Our firm can assist with:
- Sound legal counsel: Our birth injury attorneys are well-versed in Florida’s medical malpractice laws. With over 15 years of experience, we have the necessary knowledge and training to prioritize each client’s unique needs.
- Investigation and evidence: Our birth injury lawyers can assess the unique details of your case to determine an effective legal strategy to employ on your behalf.
- Diverse legal skillset: With extensive experience navigating cases in personal injury and medical malpractice, you can count on our birth injury lawyers to represent your best interests.
You Only Pay When You Collect
Our work is conducted on a contingent fee basis. This means that you pay nothing unless we make a recovery on your behalf.
Experienced Trial Attorneys
Each case is assigned to a lead attorney and a supporting attorney. This ensures continuity during the legal process and enables us to provide responsive service.
Hundreds of Millions Recovered
At Perry & Young Law Firm, we take pride in championing the rights of our clients. We have secured hundreds of millions for our clients.
I’m so very grateful for choosing this firm. Also I highly recommend Lance Berry! He has went above and beyond to help me. He genuinely and sincerely has compassion for others. He was very kind and understanding about my injuries and situations. Thank you so very much for everything you’ve done. I am forever grateful and will spread the word to anyone I know whom needs help after an accident!!!- Jennifer W.
Perry & Young, P.A. is an amazing attorney office. Their support for their community is phenomenal. They sponsor and constantly support many of the clubs and organizations in the Panhandle. I know personally that they sponsor the Cottondale FFA Chapter and supports us in anything we do- Kaitlyn H.
This firm is the most professional company. I have recommended several clients to Phillip Stamman and he has provided excellent guidance. He has an exceptionally strong eye for detail that has been a benefit to his clients.- Myra H.
I had a remarkable experience with Perry and Young. My guy Les McFatter was very professional and always a text or phone call away to answer any questions or concerns. He went above and beyond to make this experience as smooth as possible! Maggie Harris thank you for making communication so easy. Highly recommend! Thank you Les and Maggie!- Travis J.
I have used Ted Howell and Trina at this firm to help me for my claim and have referred other people as well to them that they have helped. They are dedicated to helping you and will go above and beyond for you. You will never have to wonder what is going on with your case as they always keep you in the loop. I highly recommend Ted and Trina if you need someone in your corner!- Hollie H.
I want to Thank and Applaud P&Y Firm for supporting the Accident Scene Management class this past weekend. Not only did they make it affordable for motorcyclists to take this life saving class, they provided lunch with Mike Zinszer Atty present to share info on insurance tips and legal info specifically for people who ride.- Cynthia L.
I’m grateful to have chosen a firm that was professional, caring and made the process go smoothly. Ted and his team had great follow through and kept me informed throughout the entire process. I fully trust them and wouldn’t call anyone else.- Melissa M.
Perry & Young, P.A. is an amazing injury firm! They support many local clubs and school organizations around the Panhandle of Florida, including my FFA chapter at Cottondale High School. They are very friendly group of individuals and are always willing to help EVERYONE in their surrounding community!- Charlize R.
Common Birth Injuries in Florida
Pregnancy and childbirth can be a magical time for families and parents-to-be. Although negligent birth injuries are the last thing that any expectant mother or father should have to worry about, birth injuries and related acts of medical malpractice are an unfortunate reality in hospitals and medical facilities.
Common types of birth injuries include:
- Cerebral Palsy: This condition is generally caused by brain damage before, during, or immediately after birth. It can result in impaired motor function, muscle control, muscle coordination, muscle tone, reflex, and balance.
- Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE): This type of brain damage occurs when a newborn's brain doesn't receive enough oxygen. HIE can result in developmental issues, physical disabilities, or even death.
- Brachial Plexus Injuries (Erb's Palsy): Erb’s Palsy involves damage to the bundle of nerves that controls the arms and hands, leading to full or partial paralysis of the arm.
- Perinatal Asphyxia: This condition occurs when a child doesn't receive enough oxygen during childbirth, resulting in permanent damage to the baby's organs, including the brain.
- Intracranial Hemorrhage: This entails bleeding under the skull, typically caused by trauma during birth, resulting in long-term neurological and cognitive issues.
- Fractures: Bone fractures can occur during a difficult delivery. During childbirth, fractures commonly affect the clavicle or collarbone.
- Facial Paralysis: When pressure is put on a baby's face during delivery or the use of forceps is required, it can result in damage to the facial nerve, causing temporary or permanent facial paralysis.
Protecting the Injured in Marianna Since 2008
For over 15 years, our personal injury law firm has protected the rights of injured victims in Marianna and the surrounding areas. Our attorneys have the necessary knowledge and diverse skills to help clients navigate a variety of legal matters, from workers’ compensation disputes to motor vehicle accidents. If you were wrongfully injured by someone else’s negligence, look no further than the reliable representation from our accomplished lawyers at Perry & Young