Attention Camp Lejeune residents and veterans from across the nation! The government has announced settlement amounts, but before you make any decisions, consider this:
The preset payment option is voluntary and ranges from $100,000 to $450,000, depending on illnesses and time spent at Camp Lejeune.
Claims are moving slowly through the Navy’s system, with none settled yet. We are hoping that this process moves more quickly and our claims can be resolved soon.
But there’s a better way to navigate this complex situation that has been proven to put 3x’s the amount of money in your pocket than if you were to file your case without an attorney!
Why hire Perry and Young – The Injury Firm to help with your Camp Lejeune case?
-Hiring attorney Mike Zinszer at Perry and Young could expedite the process and ensure you pursue the maximum compensation available under the Camp Lejeune Justice Act.
-Our experienced attorneys focus on cases like these, offering personalized guidance and helping you understand your rights.
-We know the ins and outs of the legal process and can provide the legal expertise needed to build a strong case.
-The elective option may not cover all eligible claimants, and the exact payout amounts are uncertain. Don’t risk your rights; consult with attorney Mike Zinszer at Perry and Young – The Injury Firm for the best strategy.
Settling without an attorney in the Camp Lejeune toxic water exposure case could be unwise for several reasons:
- Complex Legal Procedures: Navigating the legal process can be complex. Attorney Mike Zinszer understands the intricacies of the law and can guide you through the necessary steps.
- Maximizing Compensation: Our primary goal is to maximize your compensation, ensuring you receive fair compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and long-term health effects.
- Legal Expertise: We have the legal expertise and experience to negotiate with government entities effectively.
- Understanding Your Rights: Without an attorney, you may not fully understand your legal rights and the implications of accepting a settlement.
- Avoiding Pitfalls: Legal pitfalls and nuances could affect your case. Attorney Mike Zinszer can identify and address these issues to protect your interests.
- Faster Resolution: We can advocate for your case and ensure it moves forward promptly, even with the Navy’s preset payment option.
- Appealing Denied Claims: If your claim is denied or undervalued, attorney Mike Zinszer can appeal the decision and fight for your rights.
- Legal Costs Covered: We often work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you only pay if you win your case, so you won’t have to pay legal fees upfront.
- Peace of Mind: Dealing with a legal case can be stressful. Our knowledgeable professionals can provide peace of mind.
- Long-Term Impact: We consider the long-term effects of toxic exposure when negotiating your settlement.
In summary, hiring attorney Mike Zinszer at Perry and Young is a smart move when pursuing compensation in complex cases like Camp Lejeune toxic water exposure. We protect your interests, maximize your compensation, and ensure you make informed decisions throughout the process.
Contact us today at Perry-Young.com for a FREE evaluation of your case. Don’t wait; let us help you get the justice you deserve.