Do I Need a Birth Injury Lawyer?
When the unthinkable happens during pregnancy or childbirth, it’s important to take swift legal action as soon as possible to seek fair compensation. While nothing can take away the pain and heartbreak of tragic losses resulting from pregnancy or childbirth complications, families can take heart in knowing that liable parties can and should be held responsible for their negligence. At Perry & Young, P.A., our dedicated birth injury lawyers have over 15 years of experience representing clients throughout Panama City Beach.
Our firm assists our clients with:
- Understanding medical malpractice laws: Our birth injury lawyers have a comprehensive understanding of medical malpractice laws in Florida, allowing us to guide clients through the legal intricacies of filing a claim and seeking justice after medical negligence.
- Collecting, analyzing, and presenting evidence: A crucial part of proving negligence after a birth injury is gathering and analyzing medical records, eyewitness accounts, and other evidence that may strengthen your case. A birth injury lawyer can assess these items with a practiced legal eye to determine which evidence will strengthen your case.
- Consulting with medical experts and other licensed professionals: Our birth injury lawyers can consult with medical professionals to better understand the specifics of the birth injury, establish negligence, and fortify your case with credible testimonies.
- Representing your best interests in court: If your case goes to trial, our birth injury attorneys can represent your best interests by advocating for your rights and presenting your case as strategically and compellingly as possible.
- Evaluating and assessing compensation: An attorney can help you estimate the maximum value of your claim by taking both economic and non-economic damages into account, such as hospital bills, treatment expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, legal fees, loss of enjoyment of life, and loss of consortium.
You Only Pay When You Collect
Our work is conducted on a contingent fee basis. This means that you pay nothing unless we make a recovery on your behalf.
Experienced Trial Attorneys
Each case is assigned to a lead attorney and a supporting attorney. This ensures continuity during the legal process and enables us to provide responsive service.
Hundreds of Millions Recovered
At Perry & Young Law Firm, we take pride in championing the rights of our clients. We have secured hundreds of millions for our clients.
I have used Ted Howell and Trina at this firm to help me for my claim and have referred other people as well to them that they have helped. They are dedicated to helping you and will go above and beyond for you. You will never have to wonder what is going on with your case as they always keep you in the loop. I highly recommend Ted and Trina if you need someone in your corner!- Hollie H.
Perry & Young is the best out there. I can't say enough about Phillip. Phillip communicated with me through the whole process, keeping me updated and answering any questions that I had. He was very knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile. I would highly recommend Phillip hands down the best there is.- Brandy B.
Seriously so thankful to have found this firm. The staff at this establishment are so warm and welcoming and they are sharks they work hard you and put your needs first. Their communication is top tier they are patient and explain things to you so you can understand them. Thank you so much team Phillip you guys rock!- Lisa D.
Perry & Young, P.A. is an amazing injury firm! They support many local clubs and school organizations around the Panhandle of Florida, including my FFA chapter at Cottondale High School. They are very friendly group of individuals and are always willing to help EVERYONE in their surrounding community!- Charlize R.
I want to Thank and Applaud P&Y Firm for supporting the Accident Scene Management class this past weekend. Not only did they make it affordable for motorcyclists to take this life saving class, they provided lunch with Mike Zinszer Atty present to share info on insurance tips and legal info specifically for people who ride.- Cynthia L.
I’m grateful to have chosen a firm that was professional, caring and made the process go smoothly. Ted and his team had great follow through and kept me informed throughout the entire process. I fully trust them and wouldn’t call anyone else.- Melissa M.
This firm is the most professional company. I have recommended several clients to Phillip Stamman and he has provided excellent guidance. He has an exceptionally strong eye for detail that has been a benefit to his clients.- Myra H.
After being told I didn't have a case from three other attorneys, I contacted Ryan who took my case. After being wrongfully terminated, Ryan fought hard to get the justice I deserved! Jeannetta was great and kept me updated without me having to harass them lol... I won my lawsuit and was pleased with the results. I highly recommend Ryan and his team Jeanetta! They will give you the justice you deserve!- Victoria B.
Common Types of Birth Injuries
Like anyone else, healthcare professionals aren't immune to human error. While various factors can result in birth injuries in Florida, negligence by medical providers or other personnel is a common cause of harm to parents and their babies.
When it comes to medical malpractice, birth injuries refer to any harm or injury that a baby sustains during labor and delivery. These injuries can range from minor or temporary issues to severe and chronic conditions resulting in lifelong challenges.
Some common types of birth injuries include:
- Erb’s Palsy
- Cerebral Palsy
- Brachial Plexus Injuries (BPI)
- Fractures to the clavicle or collarbone
- Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE)
In many cases, these injuries are preventable and result from medical negligence. Our Panama City Beach birth injury attorneys are committed to holding negligent parties accountable and fighting for the compensation our clients deserve to help cover medical expenses, ongoing care, and related costs.
Trusted Birth Injury Lawyers in Panama City Beach
Our firm has protected the rights of the wrongfully injured in Florida since 2008. With over a decade of experience pursuing justice for victims of negligence, abuse, and medical malpractice, you can depend on our attorneys to provide the customized legal solutions and reliable representation you deserve in life’s most difficult seasons.
From motor vehicle accidents to nursing home abuse, our team is committed to helping victims and their loved ones seek compensation for their suffering. If you’re seeking sound counsel in Panama City Beach, turn to our trusted lawyers at Perry & Young, P.A. to deliver the collaborative representation you deserve and fight for full damages on your behalf.
If you or your child was harmed by medical malpractice, contact us online to consult with a birth injury attorney in Panama City Beach.