Skip to Content

When to Seek a Second Medical Opinion

Not happy with your doctor's advice? You’re not alone. This video from Perry & Young discusses what to do if you disagree with your doctor’s treatment plan. The simplest solution is often to seek a second opinion. It's essential to feel comfortable with your medical and legal advisors. If you’re facing medical or legal challenges, Perry & Young is here to help. Contact us if you have any questions or need assistance with your case!